Cyberjaya has been chosen by Neuron Mobility to be the first city in Malaysia to have the eScooter sharing service.
Cyberview, the Technology Hub Enabler for Cyberjaya, is launching the first eScooter (electric scooter) sharing service in Malaysia.
Through our partner Neuron Mobility, they will start deploying the eScooters at key spots in Cyberjaya under Cyberview Living Lab Pilot Program. It’s also part of our effort to develop Cyberjaya as Malaysia’s smartest city and solving last mile connectivity.
Cyberjaya was chosen due to its well-built infrastructure, a high number of young population and early tech adopters.
Why is this eScooter sharing service different from the conventional bike sharing?
- They will focus on providing the service at high density and concentrated areas
- The operations will run throughout the day to avoid any eScooter from being used or parked outside of designated areas.
- The eScooter cannot be parked randomly and users can only end their trips at designated parking spots.
- Real-time tracking of eScooters to avoid any pilferage or theft.
- The operations team will ‘rebalance’ (or relocate) the eScooters to places where there are high demands.
More updates this coming Saturday as they hit the streets of Cyberjaya!
Meanwhile, you can start downloading the Neuron app from the App Store or Google Play Store.